From: Prometheus4given on
I have been using outlook connector with my office outlook 2003 for some
time...
Now it requires an upgrade or won't continue working.
Problem: When I attempt to upgrade it errors out and now requires me to
upgrade to office 2007
Question: Is there an alternative to buying another office?
From: Mike on
This isssue is already in-hand with many others, and there is a
work-around/upgrade patch. I doubt you need to upgrade Office completely.
Read this thread:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&tid=b7644de8-3226-473f-86d5-18edd94b38ed&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&p=1

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Prometheus4given" <Prometheus4given(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0EB4BF3B-D764-4775-AD51-27A310930AC1(a)microsoft.com...

>I have been using outlook connector with my office outlook 2003 for some
> time...
> Now it requires an upgrade or won't continue working.
> Problem: When I attempt to upgrade it errors out and now requires me to
> upgrade to office 2007
> Question: Is there an alternative to buying another office?

Download and install the Outlook Connector manually.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]