First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
Inbox suddenly renamed to Image001.jpg
Hello, One of our users has reported the issue that their Inbox folder has become renamed to "Image001.jpg". We confirmed this. I have found one other tech support person reporting the same problem, with explanation how it happened. In the spirit of keeping our data safe, I would like to know WHY and HOW this... 4 May 2010 12:21
Backup or Copy the auto-complete list
How would I backup or copy the Outlook auto-complete list so I can move it to another pc? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-outlook/201005/1 ... 2 May 2010 23:03
when I open outlook, the messages from POP3 account are all delete
I am very frustrated, and this makes me not use outlook. What to do to have my other email mailbox unchanged? Thanks! ... 2 May 2010 13:09
How to make the letters larger in my outlook view
I want the entire outlook 2003 screen letters to be larger, everything on the page. Any help with that? ... 3 May 2010 09:50
Compact Function in Outlook 2007 under Windows 7
Ever since I upgraded my computer's operating system to Windows 7, I have found that using the Compact file function in Outlook 2007 to be much less reliable. I have a relatively large pst file, and when I try to run the "Compact Now" feature in Outlook to make it a little smaller, it is very slow in performin... 2 May 2010 06:36
Scan emails for virusus?
I use Outook 2003. How do I scan individual emails for virusus? ... 2 May 2010 10:57
User defined type not defined
I am trying to create a simple macro to insert some text into an OL 2007 message. When I run the macro, I am getting a compile error "User-defined type not defined." Can someone tell me what commands I need to insert or change? Thank you. This is my code. Sub Greetings() ' ' Greetings Macro ' Macro re... 3 May 2010 09:50
Error "Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot Open the Outlook Win
Hi, Don't know what's going on and Dell won't support this because it's considered a software question. I use Outlook all the time, and suddenly I received the above error message. I get this regardless of how I try to open the program: within Programs, on my Deskop or in my quick open programs (or whatever t... 1 May 2010 17:38
Uploads
How much can be upload as attachment in Microsoft office outlook ... ... 2 May 2010 07:40
allow an email address that returns to sender as undeliverable
Recently a friend that I have been corresponding with for over 12 years with the SAME email address has had all of her messages returned as undeliverable. She uses aol. I have no problems with anyother aol used. So far my server says it is not their fault, the programs that I use for security have been cont... 1 May 2010 14:19