First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
MESSAGE IS STUCK IN OUTBOX!!!
I have multiple email accounts setup , and all settings is correct according to my ISP. Messages get stuck in outbox. Some seems to have been deliverd and yets still sits in the outbox. Using outlook 2007. ... 29 Apr 2010 05:41
Error message when backing up pst file
I have OL 2007 running on Vista - when trying to back up pst file get the following error code:0x80070021 The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file. Can anyone explain this please? ... 18 May 2010 10:22
login time when outlook is opened
hi, can anybody help in identifying any solution to my problem. i have to track the login time of the students and currently every body sends me a mail as sson as he opens outlook...and then i am record the time and date. though i can manually track in excel but to have any valid evidence i am using the out ... 29 Apr 2010 04:36
Group membership management - can not remove members
Hi, Not sure where exactly this question should go : AD, Exchange or Outlook. I have a user who is set as the manager of a few Distribution Lists with the permission to update membership. However, the user can add members but can not remove members from the DL, I even tried to put the user with FULL permissio... 29 Apr 2010 03:31
how do I see the blind copy recipients on emails
I want to see the blind CC people on emails I have recieved. ... 1 May 2010 03:20
Word Mail Merge/Outlook
I have upgraded to Windows 7 and am using Office 7 Home, which does not include Outlook. If I try to use Mail Merge for e-mail in Word or Publisher, it states that I can only use this with Outlook. Windows 7 comes with Windows Live Mail, and not Outlook. Is Outlook or Outlook Express available as a separate... 29 Apr 2010 02:25
can send but not receive to Outlook however e-mail is in my hotmai
This morning opened Outlook 2003 as I always do but e-mails did not come in, even after I clicked send and receive several times. I sent test e-mail, it was sent. I checked my hotmail acct, new e-mails are there they just don't come into Outlook. I can send from Outlook, why can't I receive?? I changed NO sett... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
How to save replies to Sent Items folder with a shared mailbox
Hi, I am part of a software development team and we have setup a shared Mailbox (called Software Support) for support related e-mails. The problem we have, is that when anyone in the team replies to an e-mail in the Software support Inbox the reply is saved to the Sent Items folder in their own personal ... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing... 28 Apr 2010 23:08