From: kiwi on
I want to see the blind CC people on emails I have recieved.
From: Gordon on

"kiwi" <kiwi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to see the blind CC people on emails I have recieved.

You can't. That's the whole point of BCC!

From: VanguardLH on
kiwi wrote:

> I want to see the blind CC people on emails I have recieved.

If you were the *sender* the go look at the copy saved in the Sent Items
folder. Open it in its own window (double-click on it) and use the View ->
Bcc field menu to ensure that field is displayed. It only gets displayed if
the Bcc field was used for that sent e-mail.