First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
How do I delete a outbox message that will not transmitt?
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: File->Work Offline. Completely close and restart Outlook. Delete the message. File->Uncheck Work Offline. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account ... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
Why is hyperlink disabled on my outlook 2007?
I did not (to my knowlege) disable hyperlinks in my Outlook 2007 so I have no idea how to enable hyperlinks! Help! ... 28 Apr 2010 23:08
Outlook 2007 slooooow!
Outlook is extremely slow in sending and receiving. It appears to have become more so in the past few weeks. What can I do? I believe that all updates are current. Thanks ... 28 Apr 2010 20:53
in Outlook 2007 how do I change the emails default margins?
for emails were using Memo Style The default margins are 1.30cm However when users print and holepunch, theres not enough room and it hole punches over the text. I know how to change manually, through the menu File, select PageSetup, select Memo Style. The Page Setup:Memo Style dialog displays. selec... 28 Apr 2010 19:45
Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help?... 28 Apr 2010 18:37
Distribution list
I am using Outlook 07 and I created a new folder in INBOX with several stored incoming email messages. How can i set up a group email reply to all of them at the same time? -- MPA ... 28 Apr 2010 18:37
Outlook Compact Function
I have a moderate-size Outlook.pst file on my computer. It's about 250 MB. I periodically try to compact the file under Windows 7. When I do this, I often get a message come up on the screen that the program is not responding, then it "resets" and appears to keep working. But sometimes, it will not finish a... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
see only name in the "from" field composing emails
When sending an email, how do you show your name only in the from field as opposed to your name and email address? I noticed whe I watched the the "outlook" demo that the example email that is being composed shows the senders name only, how do I make that change? ... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
Delete date separators on viewing pane
I would like to remove the collapsable date separators (ie: "Today" "Yesterday", etc) from my viewing pane in Microsoft Outlook. It is sufficient for me to see the date received. How do I remove those separators from say, my Inbox. I am using XP operating system. -- Michelle ... 29 Apr 2010 08:59
Switching OL Profiles
I seem to be unable to switch between my two profiles in OL 2003 without substantial trouble. For a while I was able to do so by closing OL in one profile and restareting it ans selecting the other profile. For the past many months I have had to open the Windows Task Manager after closing OL and stopping Outl... 28 Apr 2010 17:29