First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
Save & File
My company just switched from Lotus Notes to Outlook. In Notes I was able to "Send and Save" in one keystroke, sending the message and choosing a file (that is already set up by catagories I need) and it was saved there. Is there is a similar (i.e. quick) way to do it in Outlook? Thank you. ... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
Email attachemnts
when I send email attachemnts they are not there for the reciepient to open? ... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
How can i save communicator chat data into outlook
How can i save communicator chat data into outlook. ... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
Outlook Mail problem
I recently got W7 on a new computer. The latest Microsoft Office version I had was 2002. Since W7 has no Outlook Express I installed Outlook as my email program. It seems ok but when I send an email to myself with a Web link, when I click on the link it opens the My Documents Folder and is looking for a .exe pa... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
Olk2003 + win7/64 : no delivery status notifications received
Hi I am using Outlook 2003+Windows7 (64 bits) for my emails from MSExchange Server 2003. When i send message inside organisation (or outside) I never receive status notifications (relay) I have checked and recheck all my settings. I made some tests with WinXP : status notifications are sent. The two ou... 28 Apr 2010 06:09
send from 2nd mailbox
Hi I have a customer desk mailbox aswell as my own mmailbox on outlook 2007 I have full permisssions and exchange to send permission on security tab but when send email goes from my original mailbox not customer desk mailbox even when in this mailboxobviously I have missed something but don't know what thanks t... 28 Apr 2010 06:09
How to automatically delete a task once completed?
When a recurring task is completed, you then have to click delete in tasks. Can an automatic deletion occur when you mark task as completed? ... 28 Apr 2010 05:04
why can't i use readingwindow in draft and outbox
I wonder why Microsoft have taken out the function to view the email in a readingwindow under the list of emails, in the draft and outbox folders? In the help section Microsoft writes that it is not possible to use it in draft folder. I use Outlook 2003. My colleague got an elder version and there the readingw... 28 Apr 2010 12:54
photo resolution size required for custom statrionary forOS Vista
I need to know what size of photo works the best to fill the whole page by using the whole photo. rather than just the top, middle, or bottom portion of the photo. To use the whole photo what settings do I put for the two position choices and for the one tile choice? Right now I can only get one third of any ph... 28 Apr 2010 00:39