From: tina on
Hi
I have a customer desk mailbox aswell as my own mmailbox on outlook 2007 I
have full permisssions and exchange to send permission on security tab
but when send email goes from my original mailbox not customer desk mailbox
even when in this mailboxobviously I have missed something but don't know what
thanks
tina
From: Malin D on
In your reply message: Choose to view the from fiield - it is in the options
tab or the view menu depending on Outlook version. You can choose your from
adress from a dropdown list when that field shows if you have correct
permissions.
--
Best regards

Malin D