First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
deleted messages not going to deleted folder
I have read a few of the problems of the same topic and none seem to answer my problem. I have deleted messages in my deleted folder that stop at April 14. There are none after that. I have check my archive settings and nothing is being archived. I checked the views and I have it sorted by date I don't see a se... 30 Apr 2010 10:36
Can you abort a send-in-process for a too-large message?
Running OL2007 under Vista Home Premium. ... 30 Apr 2010 10:36
Outlook "Flickering" and hanging
Opened my Outlook this a.m. as always. It began to blink or flicker after I got an error message about an email having been changed and did I want to save those changes. Really wasn't paying attention to that error message as it wasn't germain to anything.....so I said "No." Now my Outlook is hanging and not... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Business Contact Manager How To Discconnect - Outlook 2007
The title says it all. After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it possible to discconnect? If so how? Your help is appreciated and will be acknowledged! Thanks (B^>)-]=[ ... 30 Apr 2010 10:36
pst file backup program(pfbackup.exe) installation problem.
Trying to instal the above, but getting errors. 1. "Setup has detected that you already have a version of pfbackup installed on this machine. ....must uninstall.... Answer YES to next qurstion. Click OK. 2. Are you sure you want to uninstall? YES 3. This action is only valid for products that are installed. YES... 1 May 2010 02:15
how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) ... 30 Apr 2010 06:13
Indexing Outlook 2007
I'm using Outlook 2007. When i try to do instant search i got this message "results mybe incomplete because items are still being indexed bla2... Is there a way to expedite the indexing? How to monitor whether outlook have finished with the indexing? ... 30 Apr 2010 04:01
How to export the search result when using Advanced find in Outloo
I am using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 and want to count the total email size used at different timeline e.g. current month, last month, or a period of dates specified etc. but seems Outlook does not provide a ready-made view for such sort. I therefore use the Advanced find to specific the criteria, search r... 30 Apr 2010 04:01
Outlook 2007 Won't Start
All of a sudden my Microsoft Outlook 2007 won't open. No recent changes of any kind. I get an error message that reads... "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." I have a PC running Windows 7 Home Premium. A little help? Thank you. ... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
Reply won't Send in Outlook 2003
My Outlook 2003 allows me to reply to a message. When I do so, entering Send, the message is stored in the Outbox. It is not in italics, so it stays there when I select Send/Receive. I can enter new messages and copy everything, but Reply is a lot easier. I switched to Norton a few days ago with no problem. It was... 1 May 2010 18:43