From: christines on
I have read a few of the problems of the same topic and none seem to answer
my problem. I have deleted messages in my deleted folder that stop at April
14. There are none after that. I have check my archive settings and nothing
is being archived. I checked the views and I have it sorted by date I don't
see a selection for unread messages like one post said. But like I said I
have deleted messages up until 2 weeks ago. I am using Outlook 2007. I do
need some keystroke help since I think I have tried everything easy. Thanks
in advance for any help
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"christines" <christines(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have read a few of the problems of the same topic and none seem to answer
> my problem. I have deleted messages in my deleted folder that stop at April
> 14. There are none after that. I have check my archive settings and nothing
> is being archived. I checked the views and I have it sorted by date I don't
> see a selection for unread messages like one post said. But like I said I
> have deleted messages up until 2 weeks ago. I am using Outlook 2007. I do
> need some keystroke help since I think I have tried everything easy. Thanks
> in advance for any help

What type of account are you using? POP, IMAP. Exchange, or Windows
Live/Hotmail?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]