From: Douglas Russell Douglas on
Trying to instal the above, but getting errors.
1. "Setup has detected that you already have a version of pfbackup installed
on this machine. ....must uninstall.... Answer YES to next qurstion. Click
OK.
2. Are you sure you want to uninstall? YES
3. This action is only valid for products that are installed. YES
4. Please uninstall previous versions of PFbackup using the Add/Remove
Programs Control Panel. OK

No matter how hard I look, it isn't there. Also tried looking under
different (administrator) logon accounts. Any ideas? Is there a .dll file
somewhere?

Suggestions please....
From: Douglas Russell on
I have now solved this, using a modification of advice in another post at :
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3ben-us%3b810932

Found the location of a file called outbak.dll which need to be
re-registered.
Then clicked Start, clicked Run, typed the following command, and then
clicked OK:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\Addins\outbak.dll (the
location of the file. Outlook wasn't running when I did this.

Then ran Outlook, and lo and behold "Backup" is now an option in "File"
Sorted!

From: High And Low on
Good job, Dude.
--