From: Ladybug on
Opened my Outlook this a.m. as always. It began to blink or flicker after I
got an error message about an email having been changed and did I want to
save those changes. Really wasn't paying attention to that error message as
it wasn't germain to anything.....so I said "No." Now my Outlook is hanging
and not functioning properly. Any thoughts?
From: Ladybug on
Addendum-Outlook just "stopped working" entirely and I sent off the error
report. Help!!

From: Bob I on
Perhaps your system is compromised. Is you anti-virus and anti-malware
software upto date and still working?