From: JMac on
My company just switched from Lotus Notes to Outlook. In Notes I was able to
"Send and Save" in one keystroke, sending the message and choosing a file
(that is already set up by catagories I need) and it was saved there. Is
there is a similar (i.e. quick) way to do it in Outlook? Thank you.
From: Bob I on
You can use rules to copy messages after send.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

With code, yes. See this: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/setsavefolder.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Mike Sperry on
You could always use a tool like "Sent Items Organizer" which will do this -
it puts a button on your toolbar called "Send and File". You can see it at
http://www.SperrySoftware.com/Outlook/Sent-Items-Organizer.asp and other
similar 3rd party tools at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.asp.

Hope this helps!

Mike Sperry
http://www.SperrySoftware.com
Find 37 Outlook add-ins that can make a difference!