From: Rob on
I wonder why Microsoft have taken out the function to view the email in a
readingwindow under the list of emails, in the draft and outbox folders? In
the help section Microsoft writes that it is not possible to use it in draft
folder. I use Outlook 2003.

My colleague got an elder version and there the readingwindow works in al
folders. Is it possible that it works in newer versions?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Rob" <Rob(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I wonder why Microsoft have taken out the function to view the email in a
> readingwindow under the list of emails, in the draft and outbox folders? In
> the help section Microsoft writes that it is not possible to use it in draft
> folder. I use Outlook 2003.
>
> My colleague got an elder version and there the readingwindow works in al
> folders. Is it possible that it works in newer versions?

I'm not sure why it doesn't work in Drafts, but it would cause problems in
Outbox. Outbox is where messages await sending and if you open a message
there it would no longer be sendable.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]