From: jbirdak on
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator."

I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other
sites. I am at a complete loss.

Can anyone help?
From: Russ Valentine on
I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never
hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't
bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Russ Valentine