From: diana.davidson on
for emails were using Memo Style

The default margins are 1.30cm

However when users print and holepunch, theres not enough room and it
hole punches over the text.

I know how to change manually, through the menu File, select
PageSetup, select Memo Style. The Page Setup:Memo Style dialog
displays. select tab Paper and enter Margins
Top, Bottom, Left, Right 2.54cm, click OK.

Its been mentioned the settings are stored in the file
C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\OutlPrnt

The issue is we have roaming profiles. If a users profile is deleted.
Then the margins are reset to default 1.30cm again

Ive done some surfing and so far have found the manul fix - above.

I would like permanent solution.

Anyone know of a related registry setting that can be updated?

note: Ive seen other posts which mentions outlook printing is tied up
with IE print settings.
how would I change the IE print settings standarise and push out/
deploy to other pcs?

many thanks

dd