From: MPA aquinomike on
I am using Outlook 07 and I created a new folder in INBOX with several stored
incoming email messages. How can i set up a group email reply to all of them
at the same time?
--
MPA
From: Russ Valentine on
You'd need to add the senders to your Contacts Folder before you can do
anything. What you do after that is up to you. You could create a
Distribution List from those Contacts, but that's not usually a good option.
Most people use either separate Contact subfolders or Categories to group
recipients. Read this primer on which you might work best for you:
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/oloabcat.htm
--
Russ Valentine