From: jfowlkes on
When sending an email, how do you show your name only in the from field as
opposed to your name and email address? I noticed whe I watched the the
"outlook" demo that the example email that is being composed shows the
senders name only, how do I make that change?
From: Russ Valentine on
If you create a Contact Record for yourself and change the Email Display As
field to contain your name only, that's what you'll see in the To: field.
You won't be accomplishing anything, but if it makes you feel better, go for
it. What the recipient sees will be determined by their email software and
in no way will you be hiding your email address.
--
Russ Valentine