From: tesla on
This morning opened Outlook 2003 as I always do but e-mails did not come in,
even after I clicked send and receive several times. I sent test e-mail, it
was sent. I checked my hotmail acct, new e-mails are there they just don't
come into Outlook. I can send from Outlook, why can't I receive?? I changed
NO settings. The only thing I did yesterday was delete web browse history,
delete cookies, delete temp folders. I do these things ever few weeks so
doubt that is the issue but who knows. Please, if anyone knows what's going
on, I would be ever so appreciative for advice!! I have IE7 which BTW has
never allowed me to complete my personal setting. Everytime I open there is
the starter page asking me to cutomize my settings. When I do and click save
it ALWAYS says error on page and I get nowhere:( I can live with this but my
Outlook not receiving is not acceptable. Please please, any help out there?!
Thank you in advance!!
From: Dliwg on
The same thing happened to me yesterday with Outlook 2007. Can send, but not
receive using Outlook Connector. Any ideas from anyone would be appreciated.