From: JoelG on
Hi,

I am part of a software development team and we have setup a shared
Mailbox (called Software Support) for support related e-mails.

The problem we have, is that when anyone in the team replies to an e-mail in
the Software support Inbox the reply is saved to the Sent Items folder in
their own personal Mailbox.

What this means is that others cannot see what the reply was to a support
e-mail.

Is there a way to save the replies made to e-mails in the Software Support
Inbox to the Sent Items folder of the Software Support Mailbox (and NOT to
the Sent Items folder in someone's private Mailbox) ?

We are using Outlook 2007 (version 12.0.6529).

Many thanks in advance.

Joel Gordon.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=972148

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?