From: Mary Ellen Mary on
Recently a friend that I have been corresponding with for over 12 years with
the SAME email address has had all of her messages returned as undeliverable.
She uses aol. I have no problems with anyother aol used. So far my server
says it is not their fault, the programs that I use for security have been
contacted and say that they are not responsible........how can I solve this
problem.
From: N. Miller on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 08:28:01 -0700, Mary Ellen wrote:

> Recently a friend that I have been corresponding with for over 12 years with
> the SAME email address has had all of her messages returned as undeliverable.
> She uses aol. I have no problems with anyother aol used. So far my server
> says it is not their fault, the programs that I use for security have been
> contacted and say that they are not responsible........how can I solve this
> problem.

If the AOL server is returning the email as "undeliverable", there is only
one thing you can do to "solve" this problem: Verify that you have spelled
it correctly. The AOL server is flat out telling you that the email address
you are putting in the email does not exist on the server. It is only your
problem if you have spelled things improperly. And that is the only problem
you can solve. Anything else is on AOL.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come