From: Mario E. Mario on
How do I modify a template in Outlook 2010? Using the Choose Form option
opens a new email with the template, but I want to modify the template, not
use it. This worked fine in Outlook 2007. Am I missing something?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Go to the Developer tab and use the Design a Form option to create your
template.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Mario E. asked: