From: Val on
Hi,

I have two networked computers sharing one email address. I have outlook
2007 and the other computer has Outlook 2003.

Is there a way that both computers can share the one email address with out
all mail going to one or other computer??

I'd appreciate any suggestions as mail is getting lost and mixed up.

Thanks
--
Val
From: Orland, Kathleen on
If you have an Exchange mailbox, this is a non-issue. If you have a POP3
account, configure it to leave a copy on the server.

Outlook 2003: http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/outlook/HA011507931033.aspx
Outlook 2007:
To leave messages on the server, you will:

a.. Open the Advanced settings window for your mail account
b.. Check the "Leave a copy of messages on the server" checkbox

--

Kathleen Orland