From: Rashid Shahzad Rashid on
as i set my outlook to from view and received emails from different peoples
but some time when any of the contacts change their display name outlook
shows the email from that contact also with different names.ex:
one email received with display name of imam.dino/sales &
distribution/sukkur and second email received with the display name of
imam.dino/sales & Distribution/ outlook shows both emails one by one in from
view why the emails received from same address show differently or one by
one.secondly can i move the email from one name to another name with same
email address.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Rashid Shahzad" <Rashid Shahzad(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> as i set my outlook to from view and received emails from different peoples
> but some time when any of the contacts change their display name outlook
> shows the email from that contact also with different names.ex:
> one email received with display name of imam.dino/sales &
> distribution/sukkur and second email received with the display name of
> imam.dino/sales & Distribution/ outlook shows both emails one by one in from
> view why the emails received from same address show differently or one by
> one.secondly can i move the email from one name to another name with same
> email address.

What you see in the From field of a message is controlled by the person who
sent the message. If you see a message as coming from each of the strings you
name, it's because the person who sent that message used to different values,
one on each message. What you have in your Contacts folder doesn't have
naything to do with it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1