From: Ge on
THis might perhaps be a bit too preliminary forum - but still all suggestions are welcome.
I have 4 different accounts configured in my outlook- one specially for friends, one for family, business and so on.

I have one particular account set to preferred account while sending.
But it so happens, that I forget to keep changing the account names- while sending mails as a result, all my contact (personal and business) keep getting mails from other accounts.
I agree that this is purely a question of discipline but still..
�s there a way I can ask outlook (macro?) to check with me before sending a mail - a sort of extra check??
Is this possible...
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

http://www.outlookcode.com/ may have some examples.