From: tkiggs on
We have a limit to the size of our e-mail storage of 100MB. My calendar
currently is taking up 20MB of that space. How do I remove attachments from
old meetings without having to search thru each past meeting individually?
From: Bob I on
Set the View to All Appointment, add the Attachment field if it isn't
there and then Sort on that field, open the desired ones.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

Something here should help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]