From: Jim S on
I there a way that I can set O-2007 to save the email addresses of *anyone*
I reply/post to?
Other clients have a 'collected addresses' folder for this
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK
From: Mike Sperry on
Hi Jim,

Outlook cannot do this natively (other than one at a time by right
clicking on an email address that is). See
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp for more information about
this.

You could of course get a 3rd party solution like (* ahem *) our own Add
Email Address add-in. It will also scan your Inbox and add the past email
senders as contacts. You can find out more about this at
http://www.SperrySoftware.com/Outlook/Add-Email-Address.asp.

Hope this helps!

Mike Sperry
http://www.SperrySoftware.com
Find 37 Outlook add-ins that can make a difference!

From: Jim S on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 06:47:12 -1000, Ben M. Schorr, MVP wrote:

> Not really, your Nickname cache (.NK2 file) should be collecting them but
> that's not permanent.
>
> Outlook 2010 uses the Suggested Contacts folder for this purpose.

As a one time and maybe imminent user of Thunderbird I sometimes wonder ...
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK
From: Jim S on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 12:51:23 -0400, Mike Sperry wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Outlook cannot do this natively (other than one at a time by right
> clicking on an email address that is). See
> http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.asp for more information about
> this.
>
> You could of course get a 3rd party solution like (* ahem *) our own Add
> Email Address add-in. It will also scan your Inbox and add the past email
> senders as contacts. You can find out more about this at
> http://www.SperrySoftware.com/Outlook/Add-Email-Address.asp.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Mike Sperry

>>I there a way that I can set O-2007 to save the email addresses of *anyone*
>> I reply/post to?
>> Other clients have a 'collected addresses' folder for this

LOL - pay for something that T'bird and Seamonkey do for free?
I think not.
Can't blame you for trying tho' <g>
--
Jim S