From: Sheilah C. Sheilah on
We are a small business in the midst of switching over to Outlook 2003 from
Outlook Express (we have Windows 7). We have several Distribution Lists
already setup which we have transferred to Outlook 2003. Based on advice I
have seen already in this and other forums, I have decided that we need to
switch from using Distribution Lists to using Categories. Is there a simple
way to categorize all of the contacts in a distribution list at once rather
than having to categorize each contact individually?
From: Russ Valentine on
Distribution Lists do not contain Contacts. Clarify what you want to do. Are
you attempting to create Contacts from the names and addresses in the
Distribution List?
--
Russ Valentine