From: EDIAZ on
when using Outlook/Exchange environment. Outlook tends to resolve the email
to display the name of accounts that are on the Global Address List. I need
to forward the message with the email address information showing on the body
so it can be parse by another software, however the original message text
does not display the email address unless is from someone different from the
organization. I believe the mapi client is doing the resolution. Is there a
way to modify that? thanks

when forwarding I get this from the appended original message text
----------------
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"EDIAZ" <EDIAZ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> when using Outlook/Exchange environment. Outlook tends to resolve the email
> to display the name of accounts that are on the Global Address List. I need
> to forward the message with the email address information showing on the
> body
> so it can be parse by another software,

Then you'll have to write an add-in that will process the mail to include the
information you want. Outlook won't do it. The information in the body of a
message is not active. It's just text.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]