From: BerniceUK on
I am getting the following message: 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken;
This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think
you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer
support.

Please help I need to send an email urgently, my email address is
bernice(a)technet4u.com
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"BerniceUK" <BerniceUK(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am getting the following message: 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken;
> This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think
> you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer
> support.

See these:
<http://www.windowslivehelp.com/searchresults.aspx?query=550%205.3.4%20Requested%20action%20not%20taken&productid=1>

> Please help I need to send an email urgently, my email address is
> bernice(a)technet4u.com

Ask here, get an answer here. It is unwise to post your real mail address in
a newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
BerniceUK wrote:

> I am getting the following message: 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken;
> This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think
> you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer
> support.

If you weren't the one exceeding the anti-abuse quotas for your Windows
Live Hotmail account then you had better change your password to prevent
whomever is abusing your account. Perhaps you should consider how you
use your e-mail account since perhaps some of your recipients consider
your e-mails as spam and have reported the abuse.

Did you wait 24 hours to see is the block got lifted?

And what did you find when you read their web help pages? Start here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/
Select Windows Live Hotmail which takes you here:
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
To find articles like these:
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=f172cbee-3c73-4506-8a1d-4e6e82adb846
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=5bed0615-bcaf-4151-912e-c9ab87e1fdb5
http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=5ac2a039-9235-412b-8163-0d38baf7d21d

> Please help I need to send an email urgently, my email address is
> bernice(a)technet4u.com

No one here cares what is your e-mail address (which is obviously not
your Hotmail account) - except for spambots that harvest e-mail
addresses from newsgroups. If you have the time to post to newsgroups
then you have the time to return to newsgroups to check for replies.