From: G Cohen G on
every time I open an attachment in outlook, it opens in Power Point..I need
it to open in a differnet format...i dont no how I set it to open only in PP,
but I need to be able to open in differnet formats...like wmv
From: DL on
See 'File Associations' in Help in whatever version of win you are using.
Its not an Outlook issue

From: thecreator on
Ah, but it is an Outlook 2010 Issue, because it does not remember what
program to open a PDF file. Feedback was sent on this issue. Also, there is
no Apply to click in many situations.

G. Cohen, what operating system are you running Outlook in and what version
of Outlook are you running?

--
thecreator

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"thecreator" <thecreator(a)home.com> wrote in message

> Ah, but it is an Outlook 2010 Issue, because it does not remember what
> program to open a PDF file. Feedback was sent on this issue. Also, there is
> no Apply to click in many situations.

Outlook uses whatever the Wndows settings are. It cannot do otherwise.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]