First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
incoming emails go directly into "Unread Mail".
I have had no problems with Outlook Express for the past 8 years, but recently an occasional email goes directly into "Unread Mail" and when opened, then disappears from the system. ... 2 Jun 2010 04:25
ost file size increased after delete
Hello, I have Outlook 2003. My ost file was something around 1.5 GB in size. As I had storage limitation issues in the server, I had to delete lots of emails with attachments (deleted beyond recovery.) After doing that, the ost file became 1.7, thus some additional 200 MB have added to the file size. What ... 2 Jun 2010 04:25
how do I send emails?
I don't know how to send emails with outlook. I don't have a send button. ... 2 Jun 2010 05:29
outlook 2003 - outlook is sending email to the wrong contact.
Outlook is trying to send emails to the wrong contact. I only have one email acct. set-up. ... 2 Jun 2010 05:29
import Windows Mail files to Outlook 2007
I just upgraded from Vista to Win 7, and since Win 7 doesn't support Mail, I need to import my old mail files to Outlook. Sounds simple enough, but I have a couple issues -- I have several user accounts on the computer, and for 2 of the accounts I had Windows Mail configured to point to the same folder locati... 2 Jun 2010 00:06
How do I change default font in Outlook?
Hi Mary That was helpfull, can you change the deflaut font in contact record? "Mary" wrote: Yes you can-- Tools>Options>Mail Format>Fonts button. "2squirrels" wrote: I'm so blasted tired of having Arial 12 be the default font in Outlook! Can I change it to something else--like Comic Sa... 1 Jun 2010 19:45
is it possible to flag or block a recipient when replying to all
When you receive an email that the sender sent to multiple recipients is it possible to flag or block a particular recipient when you choose the option of replying to all? ... 1 Jun 2010 23:00
Create a rule to move an email after certain amount of time
I have a subscription, and I want to periodically want this rule to run. How do either, set a rule to run once a month or, say if the email has been sitting in my inbox for 3 months automattically move it to a different folder ... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
inbox repair tool- can not open microsoft outlook 2007
when i try to open microsoft outlook 2007, i get a : " cannot start microsoft office outlook, cannot open the outlook window, the set of folders cannot be opened,. errors have been detected in the file c:/users/korinasoffice/appdata/local/microsoft/office/outlook.pst" use the inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) to... 1 Jun 2010 16:26