First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Outlook should remember picture sizing settings
Want to be able to choose a default size option for pictures (such as "small") or have outlook remember the last setting used. Now, everytime you attach a picture, you have to start with the "unchanged" option for picture size. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds ... 5 Jun 2010 15:50
items have not been retrived from server
Can't open mail 2003 ... 5 Jun 2010 21:19
Problem sending mails after migration. Ciphers used in TLS with SM
Hi. Last week I migrated our email accounts to a new server, linux with sendmail 8.14.3 running on 64 bits fedora 12. Aparently all was working fine. Clients using Macs and windows 7 cant both send and receive e-mail when authentication is used. But this is not working using either windows live mail, outlook or ... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
Outbox jam w/ 98mb attachment-how to delete?
Accidently a 98mb attachment was sent in an email. It would not send so it is stuck in my Outbox. It will not delete and it prohibits other sent activity. How can I get rid of it. ps I use Vista and Office 2007 -- Thank You! ... 5 Jun 2010 10:20
Outbox jam w/ 98mb attachment-how to delete?
Accidently a 98mb attachment was sent in an email. It would not send so it is stuck in my Outbox. It will not delete and it prohibits other sent activity. How can I get rid of it. -- Thank You! ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
Try /cleanprofile switch
I resolved this issue without re-creating my mail profile. Try Start > Run > "outlook /cleanprofile" This will try to clear erroneous information from the selected local mail profile. Roady [MVP] wrote: Does the same error occur when you create a new mail profile? 07-Aug-07 Does the same error occur... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
Addin Tabs On Home Ribbon
Hi, In outlook 2010 all my addin buttons are coming in Addin Tabs (listed in). I dont want to always navigate to this tab to use my addins. So would like to put all my buttons in the "Home" Tab of outlook 2010. This did not happen in Outlook 2007. Please advice ... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
icon change in the task bar
I run Windows 7 and I have the Outlook program pinned to the task bar at the bottom of the screen. Up to a few days ago the icon for Outlook in the task bar was a yellow envelope. It has now mysteriously changed to what appears to be a generic program icon. How can I make it revert to its original icon. Thank y... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
Microsoft Outllook 2007
3 or 4 days ago Outlook stopped working. My OS is Windows 7 64bit. I get this message( Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.) I sure would appreciate some help. Thanks, -- K.Ladd ... 5 Jun 2010 08:09
Outlook Hakkında;
Merhabalar, Outlook kurduğumda; 1) eski klasörlü maillerimi görebilir miyim? 2) kota sınırım olur mu? çünkü şu anda kullandığım exchange şirket mail adresim için 400 mb kota sınırı var ve çok yetersiz geliyor. Eğer 400 mb kotam dolarsa maillerim gelmeye devam eder mi? 3) Maillerim klasörlü olarak uyumlu cep ... 5 Jun 2010 04:56