From: Keith on
3 or 4 days ago Outlook stopped working. My OS is Windows 7 64bit. I get
this message( Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook
window.) I sure would appreciate some help.
Thanks,
--
K.Ladd
From: Gordon on
"Keith" <Keith(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 3 or 4 days ago Outlook stopped working. My OS is Windows 7 64bit. I get
> this message( Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the
> Outlook
> window.) I sure would appreciate some help.
> Thanks,

Google and searching these groups still works you know. This is a very
frequently asked and answered question.
Do Start-Run and type in (without the quotes) "Outlook.exe /resetnavpane"