First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable....
After doing a clean install of windows 7 and installing Office 2010, I attempted to configure Outlook for my work email by using a .prf file supplied by the company. Outlook fails to open, and I am presented with the error message "The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
calendar view
wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view (i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then click on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away. thank... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
exchange related?
Hello, I've got the same issue; but with OutlookXP and Exchange 2010. never had the issue with any other combination of Outlook (2000,2003,2007,2010beta, express).. nor with Exchange (2000,2003,2007).. getting annoying now :@ what did you do in the end? Kurt wrote: I completely removed the AV softwar... 7 Jun 2010 07:27
Can I create Outlook Distribution List from Access database?
Is it possible to create a Distribution List from email addresses already stored in an Access database. I can send an email to each individual email address listed in the database, but would like to send the same email to several of the email addresses in one go. ... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
Unable to create my work email account on exchange server
Hi, I am trying to setup my work email account on exchange server in Outlook 2003 on windows vista on my personal PC but whenever i try to do "check name" it gives me the following pop message: "The action could not be completed. The connection to the Micorsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must b... 7 Jun 2010 07:27
Confirm File Replace when copying mails to network drive?
Is there a "trick" to overcome the problem that arises when copying a mail to a network drive that has the same name as an existing mail already in the drive? I save useful mails onto my network rather than only in Outlook archives, but as each project has the same name I very often get the "Confirm File Re... 6 Jun 2010 21:41
unable to read plain text messages in outlook 2003
I have several friends that send me emails in plain text format and I am unable to read them. What can I do? ... 7 Jun 2010 13:02
prompt for network password
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3 with office pro 2007. When I have outlook open every so often I get prompted to enter my network password. Is there any way to stop this from happening? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel(a)bellsouth.net http://... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
OL 2010 - Outlook Setting
Hello, where can I find the Outllok setting of the new Outlook ? I does not mean the Setting in Outlook itself but the one in the Settings of Windows. For Office 2007 I could find them under Start\Systemsettings\User (Start\Systemsteuerung\Benutzerkonten und Jugendschutz) there was a button Mail 32-bit. On... 7 Jun 2010 05:17
How do I move my appointments from and old pst file to a new one?
My Outlook pst file has been growing and the solution to decreased the size is to create a new pst file. All emails are now moved. All contacts have been moved too. The problem is moving the appointments from one pst file to another. Help? Thank you all in advance. Jo ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13