From: Thomas Heinemann on
Hello,

where can I find the Outllok setting of the new Outlook ?

I does not mean the Setting in Outlook itself but the one in the Settings of
Windows.
For Office 2007 I could find them under Start\Systemsettings\User
(Start\Systemsteuerung\Benutzerkonten und Jugendschutz) there was a button
Mail 32-bit. On an other PC running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit Office 2010 there is
not such a button.

Ive got a problem with that pc that outlook was unable open the pst file.
Scanpst says the file war damaged but with no important errors. An repair
failed. Luckily I had an Backup of this pst file, but my first intentio0n was
to delete the Outlookprofile. But I didn't find a way how :(

Regards and thank you.
THomas
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Thomas, open the Control Panel, and turn the classic view on. On a 64bit
Windows there should be an icon called '32 Bit-Systemsteuerungselemente
anzeigen'. Click that one in order to get to the Mail icon.

That's for 32bit Office on 64bit Windows. For a 64bit Office the Mail icon
might be directly available under the Control Panel.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook