First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Miscellaneous Questions for Outlook Gurus
Will be impressed if anyone can get all of these. I'm using Outlook 2007 (in Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro via Parallels)... 1) It seems that e-mail search presents two options, "current folder" and "all folders." Is there a way to search/select "current folder and all subfolders"? 2) Often times when I swi... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
dingbats show up in new email creation
I want to eliminate dingbats that show up when I hit return and in spacing between each word in text when creating new email. ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Synchronizing Outlook 2010 on desktop and laptop
When I go away I have been in the habit of copying my Outlook.pst file from the desktop to the laptop and then back again on my return. Only one computer is in use at any one time. This has worked well for me for many years and I have never lost a message. Since upgrading to Outlook 2010 I have had problems. Bo... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
VBA & Outlook
I thought there used to be newsgroups dedicated to using VBA with Outlook. Where have they gone? What is now the recommended newsgroup for VBA/Outlook questions? ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
EMAIL ADDRESSES
I would like to disable the feature that records all the addresses that come in through the forwards that i don't want. EX. A friend emails to a list of people that I don't know so that when I place the first letter in the TO and print first letter I get a list of unwanted addresses. of course i would like t... 6 Jun 2010 11:38
Hotmail account
Everyone on my contact list seems to be recieving an email from me that i have not sent it keeps happening how do i stop this pldear friend this is the email that is being sent............ how are you ? now i am very pleased to introduce you a very good site : trade600.com i had bought an apple laptop... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
I keep getting "low on virtual memory" what can I do?
What does Virtual memory too low mean and how can I ammend this? ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Office 2007 Delivery and Read Email Notisfication
When the sender has set up in their option to have the Delivery and Read notification check and send the email, why isn't both notifications being return to the sender after sending it to the recipient? The email address is correct because the recipient has acknowledge they have the email verbally. As well I ... 6 Jun 2010 10:32
Office 2007: Excel Worksheet Embedded into Task
Able to embed worksheet into task, but unable to open or edit it. No such problem opening or editing worksheet embedded into calendar. Last time successfully did this with tasks was Office XP. Should I cross-post to an Excel newsgroup? Thanks. ... 6 Jun 2010 00:33
Deleting Email in Outlook 2007
Create a folder tasks or whatever you want to call it and then move the tasks that you want to delete or that you cant delete from your inbox in there and then delete the folder. It will delete the tasks and folder for good, CarolMattic wrote: Deleting Email in Outlook 2007 11-Jan-08 I am using an IMAP ... 5 Jun 2010 23:28