From: lynsuann on
I would like to disable the feature that records all the addresses that come
in through the forwards that i don't want. EX. A friend emails to a list of
people that I don't know so that when I place the first letter in the TO and
print first letter I get a list of unwanted addresses. of course i would
like to save the ones i do want.
From: Gordon on

"lynsuann" <lynsuann(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to disable the feature that records all the addresses that
> come
> in through the forwards that i don't want. EX. A friend emails to a list
> of
> people that I don't know so that when I place the first letter in the TO
> and
> print first letter I get a list of unwanted addresses. of course i would
> like to save the ones i do want.

Doesn't work that way. The autocomplete list only saves addresses that YOU
send to. And in any case you shouldn't be using the autocomplete list to
SAVE addresses. Save addresses you want to keep in your CONTACTS folder not
the autocomplete file. That's not what it's designed for.

Pages: 1
Prev: Hotmail account
Next: VBA & Outlook