From: allison on
I want to eliminate dingbats that show up when I hit return and in spacing
between each word in text when creating new email.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"allison" <allison(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I want to eliminate dingbats that show up when I hit return and in spacing
> between each word in text when creating new email.

It's likely those aren't "dingbats", which are characters in a particular
font, but rather Word formatting marks, like the Pilcrow (ΒΆ). Press
Ctrl+Shift+8 to toggle them off or on.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]