First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Outlook finished checking the selection and no suggestions
Outlook 2007 spell check only show "Outlook finished checking the selection" and no suggestions. However, it is working fine in Word. ... 2 Jun 2010 23:08
can I delet word from a custom spelling dictionary
I accepted the lower case letter i as a word in error on my Outlook Custom Spelling Dictionary. This is a typing error I often make and would like to delete 'i" from the custom spelling dictionary for future convenience so I can outo correct to the "I" ... 2 Jun 2010 23:08
For Dummies:Where do I start setting up OL on my own computer?
Where I work, we've always used Outlook for email. I think we started with the version before 2000 Pro; we're now using 2007 Pro. I have Outlook 2000 Pro at home (on XP Pro SP 3). Here's the For Dummies part - Outlook has always just been there. It's been a part of our computer set-up ever since I started using... 2 Jun 2010 19:50
Insert signature into email from scanning item to computer
I have a signature set up to go into new , forwarded and replied messages. It works fine. But, if I scan an item from my computer and tell it to send by email, when that email comes up I have to insert my signature manually. It never formats correctly. My name and the next line are separated by a blank line, ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
How to abort large message (3MB) stuck in outbox in Outlook 2003?
Sometimes Outlook will send but not receive. Then it will receive but not send. At present it has become stuck in forwarding an attached 3MB file. I cant't stop it and it won't complete the transmission. What to do? ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Failure to start
I have Outlook 2003. Recently once I close the program it will not open unless I restart my computer. I have completed several malware, virus, and microsoft scans and they find nothing. I also downloaded the new junk mail fix and now outlook is slower (problem occured before junk mail download). Any ideas o... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Outlook and dial-up.
I'm thinking of getting Office 2010 with Outlook and I would like to know since I have dial-up if that will present any problems in connecting Outlook to my email accounts. Thanks for the help. Frank ... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
constant crashes outlook 2007
My Outlook crashes often, and then will not reopen without being in safe mode and scanning all of my files, which takes about 45 minutes. It is now at the point where I will close the program normally, without it crashing, and it still tells me that it did not close properly. Any ideas? ... 2 Jun 2010 16:30
Delete locked task
I have a task in Outlook 2007 that I can not delete, mark as finished or anything else. It is locked tight. It gives me a reminder everytime I open Outlook and it is quite annoying. If I try to set it as finish or try to delete it Outlook gives the following message (translated from Swedish to English): "The A... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
one or more parameter values...
<Susan Harkins> wrote in message news:20106295335ssharkins(a)gmail.com... I've very annoyed with MS -- no help from them. I've paid for the product, I want to use it! Why no help from them. When you purchase a product from Microsoft, you have 90 days of free support. Did you call them or write to them or ... 2 Jun 2010 14:17