From: Alveja on
I have a task in Outlook 2007 that I can not delete, mark as finished or
anything else. It is locked tight.
It gives me a reminder everytime I open Outlook and it is quite annoying.

If I try to set it as finish or try to delete it Outlook gives the following
message (translated from Swedish to English):
"The Assignment could not be finished. One or more parametervalues is not
valid."

Any suggestions, I have tried to search for an answer on this forum, on
microsoft.com and with Bing/Google without luck.

A big thank you in advance!
From: larry on

Alveja wrote:
> I have a task in Outlook 2007 that I can not delete, mark as finished
> or
> anything else. It is locked tight.
> It gives me a reminder everytime I open Outlook and it is quite
> annoying.
>
> If I try to set it as finish or try to delete it Outlook gives the
> following
> message (translated from Swedish to English):
> "The Assignment could not be finished. One or more parametervalues is
> not
> valid."
>
> Any suggestions, I have tried to search for an answer on this forum,
> on
> microsoft.com and with Bing/Google without luck.
>
> A big thank you in advance!

I'd download mfcmapi and try deleting it. http://mfcmapi.codeplex.com/

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46182