First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
How do I make column on the left side of Outlook[inbox,Sent etc.]
I want to add a column on the left side when I am in Outlook that shows (Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted items etc...) How is this done when in Outlook, Windows XP (SP3) Home Edition? ... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
Sending "not read" messages
My outlook 2010 keeps sending out "not read" messages to senders who have requested a read receipt. My tracking option is set to "ask each time whether to send a read receipt". How can I stop Outlook from sending out "not read" messages, I never want it to do that. Thanks. ... 7 Jun 2010 14:20
allow us to colorize folder names in Outlook for ease of finding
In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications, Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX. That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we could be allowed to color by layer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Micros... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Outlook not removing deleted messages from server
I have a gmail account and Outlook 2007 is configured to leave the messages on the POP3 server, but to remove the messages from the server when deleted from the "deleted items" folder. So, I downloaded all of my email (approx 17,000 messages), deleted some messages I don't want any more and emptied the "delete... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Link Opening Receipt
In Outlook 2007, if I include a link as part of a message, is there a way to get a read receipt not only for the message but also for the link? If not, can I make a custom receipt where the recipient could indicate that he did open the link and read the document? We're trying to find a way to be sure that our e... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Publish Forms in 2007
I have a custom form for contacts that I used in previous versions of outlook. I have the form saved as "name.oft". Is there a way that I can publish that form so I have access to it for all contacts in a given folder? Thank you. ... 7 Jun 2010 17:45
a program trying to access e-mail no timer displayed
Okay been playing with an issue that we have had while testing myob and email through outlook. Now I appreciate the issues and security implications behind why there is a dialog box stopping automated emailing. but what I have noticed is that on some OS installations we get the warning and an allow or deny... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
How to see Wiki in Outlook as no previewer installed
Set up a wiki page in Sharepoint and connected to Outlook. However Outlook says that "This file cannot be previewed because there is no previewer installed for it". Kindly advise from where has the previewer to be installed. -- Rajiv K Khandelwal ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
typing problems while in Outlook
nfuhWhen I compose a new e-mhe cursor juail and backspace or delete a typing error, the cursor jubs to another area of my note. Note this message, the words I typed jumped to an other area. I'm lolem. st on how to correct the prob. Mytt still does installed the program twice and ias re-iter tech h compu. com... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Organizing mail folders in Outlook
Is there a better way to organize my +100 mail folders in Outlook? I have a very difficult time trying to scroll and read each +100 or more folders. Thanks very much. ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12