From: Sue Penick Sue on
In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications,
Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX.
That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we could
be allowed to color by layer

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4d9b1a35-289c-4f68-ba06-bf1e5d9d0088&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Sue Penick" <Sue Penick(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> In business with so many folders in email to sort out all communications,
> Please allow us to colorize the names of sub-folders in the Outlook INBOX.
> That would make it so much easier for us to find specific folders of we
> could
> be allowed to color by layer

If it does happen, it will be in a version of Outlook following Outlook 2010.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]