From: Al on
Is there a "trick" to overcome the problem that arises when copying a mail to
a network drive that has the same name as an existing mail already in the
drive?

I save useful mails onto my network rather than only in Outlook archives,
but as each project has the same name I very often get the "Confirm File
Replace" messge that says "this folder already contains a file named xyx.
Would you like to replace the existing file with this one?" As these are two
separate and different mails, I actually need to keep both!

It seems that if all mails are saved to the network at the same time, then
I'll get msg (1), msg (2) etc, but it is impractical to save them all at the
same time. Any ideas how I can do this?

Al