From: sookie on
wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view
(i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then click
on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar
and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away.

thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"sookie" <sookie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> wen i click into my calendar from mail it doesnt bring up the calendar view
> (i.e. monthly view) it brings up a list of appointments, i have to then
> click
> on another shared calandar then click back on mine to view it as a calandar
> and not a list. how do i get it to open in the calandar view straight away.

Why not just choose the Day/Week/Month view in the calendar?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]