From: david carvalho on
Hi. Last week I migrated our email accounts to a new server, linux with
sendmail 8.14.3 running on 64 bits fedora 12.
Aparently all was working fine. Clients using Macs and windows 7 cant both
send and receive e-mail when authentication is used. But this is not working
using either windows live mail, outlook or outlook express when running over
Windows XP. The accounts I have setup in those clients still work for
other email servers installed not long ago. So I think this must have
something to do with new ciphers used bye default within this new server. Is
the default cipher used in windows XP (outlook, outlook express, live)
RC4-MD5? Because I can read this in the logs of the servers from which I can
send.
Any ideas ?
regards