From: sandytate on
I don't know how to send emails with outlook. I don't have a send button.
From: Peter Foldes on
You need to input all your account info into Outlook before the Send button will
appear. Call your ISP and let them walk you through the setup

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: VanguardLH on
sandytate wrote:

> I don't know how to send emails with outlook. I don't have a send button.

You won't have a Send button until you define an account in Outlook
through which it can send anything.