From: Jude on
I am running Outlook 2007. I have one voicemailbox with one rule (for emails
from ceratin distro lists such as All Users to be deleted) that stopped
working yesterday. I tried recreating the rule to no effect. I also have
another user for whom I created a rule to autoforward all emails to an
external email address. It worked for some emails but not others the first
day, then stopped working altogether today. The email server is running fine
with no errors, nothing has changed with these profiles. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: .N2K not working