From: rvwalker212 on
Hi, Johnny,

This is helpful. I created a search and saved it in the Search Folder with
the name "Custom Advanced Find". It has my advanced search specifications
(Search the entire mailbox, Search Entire Message, and the Fields I want to
see). To do a new search, I right click "Custom Advanced Find", and choose
customize. By clicking on the criteria button, i can change the word I am
searching for, and voila, every email in my mailbox with that word shows up,
regardless of the folder it's in. Thank you!

Rick