From: Julie on
My current email is Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. With my previous computer
my email program would open any new messages when I opened my email program,
and it would check for new messages every few minutes (you could set how
often) while my email program was open.

I can't find out to set my current email, Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, to
do that, and would appreciate someone letting me know how to set that up.

Thanks!
From: DL on
Check under Options
send/receive every xx minutes (not less than 10)
Send/receive on opening