From: Rabbit on
I previously was able to view the sender's name on my incoming messages but
for whatever reason it is no longer displayed, only the subject line appears.
Is there a setting I need to look at in Outlook 2003 to allow this to view?
From: neo on
Start Outlook 1 time with the /cleanviews command line switch. This will
delete all custom views and reset the built-in ones back to their defaults.

How to:
Select Start > Run
Type: outlook.exe /cleanviews
OK button